About my header

My shed is my header by my son Darrell, He painted the Robin for me and said that it reminded him of me. Because Robins use other birds nest and if there is an egg in it, they will take care of it just like its their own. He said thats what I do, I have always taken care of others in need of a home when I come across someone in need. Isnt that Sweet, I had told him I wanted a bird and this is the one he chose. Robins have solid blue eggs which are the symbols for him and his brothers and the speckled egg are the others I have taken into my home. It was very touching to me because he researched his piece, He is a true artist and has lots of great jobs. my neighbor had hers done to

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Where were at on the Scrappy Trip Around The World Quilt Bee


Where were at on the Scrappy Trip Around The World Quilt Bee



This is a yearly bee on flicker, this time around I got to be the Queen Bee and I am having fun chatting with my group, we are learning a few things along the way too. Like how were not happy with flicker.. !  The Bee's have made some great blocks and I wanted to share our progress ! 
Flicker Group link  <<< click herefor LimeGreenMe by qreativequilts  JULIE R JULIEINKS

R5 H4 this block is for @simplesew by didder's world

simplesew

simplesew  For simplesew Shirley Tener group 4 from Holly by RebeccaMaeDesigns | Sherri Noel

You really should check out this entire Bee, this is my second time around and I almost have a full quilt. 
We are L using Quiltville's Scrappy Trip Along the World tutorial using 6 fabric strips. The block you mail needs to measure 12.5". It is very important that we all use the same tutorial and follow the pattern.

627handworks.com started this group, she has a wonderful resourceful blog also..




I havent made any yet I am a Busy BEE though I have a new grand girl..

I did teach my Neice how to do Carries Believemagic Doll applique..



But Mostly enjoying this precious baby girl, Carolina Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment