About my header

My shed is my header by my son Darrell, He painted the Robin for me and said that it reminded him of me. Because Robins use other birds nest and if there is an egg in it, they will take care of it just like its their own. He said thats what I do, I have always taken care of others in need of a home when I come across someone in need. Isnt that Sweet, I had told him I wanted a bird and this is the one he chose. Robins have solid blue eggs which are the symbols for him and his brothers and the speckled egg are the others I have taken into my home. It was very touching to me because he researched his piece, He is a true artist and has lots of great jobs. my neighbor had hers done to

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Briar Rose Challenge WINNERS!




Briar Rose Challenge WINNERS!

 People's Choice winner of the Briar Rose Challenge is.... Shirley! Shirley's adorable Strawberry Fields Hat was picked the favorite - commenters loved how fun and summer-ey it is and noted that it is perfect for the fabric collection. 


I won from Quilt Sandwich Fabric's, Thank you blogging friends and family for voting for the childs Hat.. I will make a tutorial for this pattern for sure. 


Congrats to Jenelle too
The other winner is Jenelle Clark who blogs here! Jenelle made this gorgeous little sewing and embroidery kit - I love all the detail she put into it!Jenelle says she started with a pattern from Lots of Pink Here,
Doing Cross stitching as I do, this would be a great handy pouch to own.. I love it. 


Quilt Sandwich Fabrics

Thank you Quilt Sandwich Fabrics


I bought this Fabric and couldn't decide on when it would be used, I saw lots of projects out there but there is a time for a purpose and this is a great garden bonnet for a little one to keep the sun out. Carolina is a month old here..


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Your hat is almost as adorable as little Carolina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipppee! Congratulations on Winning! And Carolina looks so adorable wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! I was just coming to grab your link to post about voting today. BUT I'M SO GLAD YOU WON!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! yippee!! For sure make a pattern, it's too cute :)
    YAY!! So happy for yOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Carolina, you are so so sweet with your pretty hat!

    ReplyDelete