About my header

My shed is my header by my son Darrell, He painted the Robin for me and said that it reminded him of me. Because Robins use other birds nest and if there is an egg in it, they will take care of it just like its their own. He said thats what I do, I have always taken care of others in need of a home when I come across someone in need. Isnt that Sweet, I had told him I wanted a bird and this is the one he chose. Robins have solid blue eggs which are the symbols for him and his brothers and the speckled egg are the others I have taken into my home. It was very touching to me because he researched his piece, He is a true artist and has lots of great jobs. my neighbor had hers done to

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

SIMPLESEW STRAWBERRY FIELDS HAT


Briar Rose  by Heather Ross, My Strawberry Fields childs Hat

BRIAR ROSE FABRIC, CHALLENGE I MADE THIS CHILDS HAT. 
This is my own design and if there is interest I will write a tutorial. I covered the button to capture the cute strawberry.  Its reversible.  Quiltsandwich put out a challenge for this fun Briar Rose Fabric and I love challenge's. Now its Voting time, so Hop over and look at the cute projects and leave a comment on your favorite. 

QUILT SANDWICH CHALLENGE
She and Her Sister have been my inspiration for these Hats.

TOP VIEW, my model is still to small to wear it, but soon she will be sporting a hat. 

SIDE VIEW,I have made this hat before with a wider brim.

QUILT SANDWICH LINK FOR VOTINGThe deadline to comment is Tuesday, July 15 at midnight PST. 

SimpleSew Says Thank you 
and 
Lets be Social


http://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.ca/p/lets-bee-social.html

Linking up with some blogging friends

Anything Goes Monday







9 comments:

  1. That is darling. I'd love to have a tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Let's Bee Social...I had to checked your plus quilt and It's lovely! Love Amy Butler.:)
    Hey nice shed by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your model is precious! Cute hat too. I love the Briar Rose line. Perhaps I should get around to doing more than collecting it. Thanks for stopping by Quilting Mod.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! the hat and baby as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable hat, Shirley! I love that it is reversible, too. And your granddaughter is super sweet. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This hat is adorable! and so are those little cuties! Thanks for linking up to Weekly Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete